triangle dotted-square solid-square circle

Personal Taxes

What is individual Taxing?

Required to file.
U.S. Persons (U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders and Resident Aliens)
are required to file annually regardless of:
· Where their income is earned.
· Where in world they live.
· Whether or not the U.S has a Tax Treaty with that country.
· Whether or not they also pay Foreign Taxes.

If I Make A Mistake In 1040

You simply must submit an Amended Return, Form 1040X, to correct the errors that you have made in a return already filed.
If you amend your return before it is due (before June 15), then your amendment is on time, and no interest or penalty will accrue. Also, the IRS can be quite reasonable, especially for a first-time mistake.
The IRS advises that you generally must file Form 1040X to amend a return within three years from the date you filed your original tax return, or within two years of the date you paid the tax, whichever is later.

Why Choose US Tax Consultation To Prepare 1040?

Experts in U.S:
We have been filing in US taxes for over a period. Whether you have to file only the 1040 or also the AEAT Modelo 100, our experience is a guarantee.
The reliability and experience of our professionals is a guarantee. Our quality controls prevent mistakes from being made. That said, it is important that the information you provide us is correct and updated.